Recent Before & After Photos

Severe Storm Damage in Knoxville Home

This damage was called by a severe storm that hit Knoxville. This home had a tree that fell on the house and caused major damage to the roof, which resulted in ... READ MORE

Storm Damage At Knoxville Home

This storm damage was caused by a server storm that moved through Knoxville. The storm was so strong that it busted the windows in the home, which cause major w... READ MORE

Storm Damage At Knoxville School

The damage that you see above resulted from a massive storm that came through the Knoxville area. The storm damage causes a large amount of water damage through... READ MORE

Storm Damage At Knoxville Church

This damage was caused by server storm damage at a Knoxville church. Storms came through the Knoxville area causing a lot of damage to many homes. The windows o... READ MORE

Mold Damage On Ceiling, Knoxville, TN

This mold damage had appeared on the ceiling of a home in Knoxville, TN. The mold had quickly appeared in this home and need to removed as soon as possible. The... READ MORE

Mold Damage Kitchen, Knoxville TN

This Mold was found behind a refrigerator. The mold was able to grow and spread because there was a little water damage coming from the pipe in the wall. SERVPR... READ MORE

Mold Damage Laundry Room, Knoxville TN

This is mold damage was in a laundry room in Knoxville, TN. The home owner ask SERVPRO of West Knoxville to come in and examine the mold. We discovered the mold... READ MORE

Water Damage In A Church Knoxville, TN

This is a church in Knoxville, TN that had extensive water damage. SERVPRO of West Knoxville was called in to assess and then repair the damage. The church want... READ MORE

Water Damage Knoxville, TN

The water damage on these stairs in a Knoxville, TN home is the result of a busted pipe. SERVPRO of West Knoxville was called in late at night to review the dam... READ MORE

Flooded Kitchen Knoxville, TN

This kitchen in Knoxville, TN was flooded due to a busted pipe in the sink. The water leaked into the floor of the kitchen and created damage to the floor and b... READ MORE